Saturday, November 14, 2009

One of the perks of my current life path: when it's a November Saturday and you don't particularly feel like getting out of bed, you can watch the movies of the books you're reading well into the late-afternoon and still be contributing positively to your life.

Jack: Cecily and Gwendolen are perfectly certain to be extremely great friends. I'll bet you anything you like that half an hour after they have met, they will be calling each other sister.
Algernon: Women only do that when they have called each other a lot of other things first.

I am getting so excited for the holidays! I want to get a tree again but it feels kind of pointless, we pretty much need to be packed by Christmas. I guess I could get one right after Thanksgiving and have a holiday get-together at some point in early December. Anyway I have been trying to find a picture of our Christmas tree from last year but all I can find is this:



Other things I love about the holidays:

Snow!




Baking!




Making Presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment