Saturday, June 6, 2009

a modest mouse proposal

Tomorrow is the full moon. Because I work at a hippie spa I am convinced that everything that's gone wrong this week for everyone- and that's a lot- can be blamed on the moon. Increased appetites, insomnia, general grumps, localized grumps, whatever. It's the stupid moon's fault. I mean, seriously, if it affects the tides of the ocean it can probably cause a little crazy crazy.

Considerably less seriously, Mr. Show and I have found the solution:



The idea is facing considerable backlash from the animal kingdom. At least, I think these guys are from the animal kingdom.



And this clip, I believe, speaks for itself.



I've been thinking about the moon a lot recently, as you can tell. I wonder if there really is something to this moon thing, or if I am just losing my mind. The internet has a lot of answers, but none that I'm willing to get behind. Here's an example. This is one of the first hits on google for "moon effects."

REALLY? REALLY? The website might have some decent information, but I'd never know, I am way too distracted by all of the flashing. What is that icon on the top left, an Interstellar Police car? I guess the moon question will just have to go unanswered, until Krysta Tanico writes her first book.

me: i need to stop listening to rilo kiley and modest mouse on repeat.
i feel like i am in a funk.
maybe it's the moon.
jacob: and antarctica

2 comments: