Thursday, June 17, 2010

arts + crafts

A good friend and I drove to North Carolina last weekend for the wedding of an old schoolmate. We brought the happy couple a birdhouse (among other things) that we made out of old books. I hope they liked it!







On our way to North Carolina we stopped outside of D.C. to pee and to hang out with Joseph Smith. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but... if you are a Mormon, your religion freaks me out (oops, originally I wrote Moron... what a fortunate typo!). On the plus side, your buildings are cool.



Making the birdhouse was really fun. My next project is going to involve making some sort of case for these beauties that I found out with the trash the other night!









Some of them are a little battered but I think it gives them more character.

No comments:

Post a Comment