Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A few weeks ago I read a friend's blog about how she had been drinking Four Loko. I looked it up, realized it was similar to Sparks, and I may have emailed the company immediately to see where I could get it in Philadelphia. They emailed me back to ask me what area I live in. I replied that I live in the Rittenhouse Area, yada yada, I forgot about the exchange.

Well, today some Four reps showed up at Food and Friends (where Max works) to drop off some samples. HAHA. We realized tonight that one can is 24 oz of 12% alcohol. That is like three sparks, or about five bottles of beer. In one container. Also there is (FDA approved) wormwood in the US version, and ABSINTHE in the EU version. Oh and each can is 660 calories. HAHA. I have decided to abstain.

No comments:

Post a Comment